Visit me on Etsy, join my mailing list or become a Facebook fan.

Better yet, do all three!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Full Disclosure

You know, the weird thing about blogging is not that perfect strangers may be reading your random musing or details about your life...It's that people you KNOW might read it.

Strange thought, huh?

I don't know about you, but I share information selectively. Not because I'm keeping secrets, it's just that the information I share with my mother is different than the information I share with my friends, or my in-laws, or my boss. Not on the internet. You put it out there and it is OUT THERE. Out there for anybody and everybody. Like Facebook on steroids.

So maybe some one will read this and maybe no one will. Maybe the reader is a stranger. And maybe the reader is my pastor or my cousin.

Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment