Visit me on Etsy, join my mailing list or become a Facebook fan.

Better yet, do all three!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Crochet How-To One-Piece Mobius

I'm a big fan of the one-piece Mobius. A Mobius gives a nice shape and drape to a piece. You can achieve a Mobius by just crocheting a rectangle and adding a twist before joining. I use that technique in Chloe. BUT I am not a big fan of seaming. It seems so tedious. And when I finish crocheting something, I want to be done with it. I don't want to have to do a bunch of sewing.
 
This technique for a one-piece Mobius forms a seamless piece. I've used this method in two soon-to-be released cowl patterns: Quinn and Charlotte.
 
The technique is really quite easy, but it's a little difficult to explain in writing. So I created a simple, short tutorial video to help explain.
 
 
 
More crochet tutorials are on their way, so be sure to check here or my YouTube channel often. Also, you can stay up-to-date with everything going on with TangledArts including new free patterns by becoming a fan on Facebook.  Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment