Visit me on Etsy, join my mailing list or become a Facebook fan.

Better yet, do all three!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Coming up

It's been slow on the blog. My family has run into a small, and hopefully temporary, crisis. But I am also working on some new things that I am excited about. I'm drafting some new baby patterns. 3 girl hats are currently in the works.

I am also starting a YouTube vlog with beginner crochet tutorials, working up to more complicated things. I also want to use it to post pattern-support videos for my patterns that I get the most questions about. That would be the pattern stitch in Morgan and how to form the Mobius in 2 cowl patterns arriving soon: Quinn and Charlotte.

In the meantime, if you make something based off one of the free patterns listed here or any of my paid patterns, I would love to see them! Comment, email me at TangledArts@gmail.com or put up a ravelry project page. Love seeing those FO's!

And here are some gratuitous pictures of my face. (That first one is Quinn, btw)



No comments:

Post a Comment