Visit me on Etsy, join my mailing list or become a Facebook fan.

Better yet, do all three!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Baby photography without the baby

I have this pile of baby hats just sitting....I want to list them for sale, but I've got to get the photography handled first.

Of course, ideally, I would photograph a baby hat ON a baby.

 
But since I don't have access to a baby...well, I'm working on some professional photography options, but we all know I'm not patient enough to wait on that.
 
There is always the photograph-it-flat option, which can look quite lovely...
 
 
And an many different prop options...
 
 
And of course baby dolls and stuffed animals
 
So, I guess I just have to decide the right kind of props for me...
 
Click on the photos to learn more about the lovely products pictured. And wish me luck!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment