Visit me on Etsy, join my mailing list or become a Facebook fan.

Better yet, do all three!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Short and Sweet

This post is a little late (my house has been down with some stomach bug) and I'm also going to keep it short, sweet and simple.

Just a reminder to check out my YouTube channel. It's got a few crochet videos. I plan on adding more, it's just hard to find a quiet moment to record. If you check out my soap videos, you'll see why. I can record those as I work, complete with all the chaos of the house.

Also, I do have a mailing list. I don't send much, but I do send out early notifications of sales and I'll be doing some naming contests and various other things. Newsletter subscribers find out first, so don't miss it!

And finally, facebook. Another good way to keep up with what's going on in Tangled land. Again, I don't post too often - a few times a week at most. It's just another great way for me to connect with folks.

Check out whatever you are interested in. See you around the interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment